[Vtigercrm-developers] Theme help

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Thu Feb 20 05:13:05 GMT 2014

Hi Vipul,

Please look at (modules/Vtiger/List.php) file. Here rendering of actions
and search is handled by preprocess api. When u do ajax request for
List.php, this will hit process api and which will load only the record
contents and alpha numeric search. So for u only these two are availbale to
get actions working u also need to do an request for preprocess api.