[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 6 hangs on loading

Arnold den Boer arnold at ardebo.nl
Tue Feb 18 08:41:39 GMT 2014

Hi there,

I have the following issue.

Vtiger screen sometimes hangs in the loading state.

When I login to Vtiger some of the dashboard widgets sometimes stay in

Also editing or creating record sometimes stay in loading state.

My Vtiger environment is on a shared hosting platform.

I believe it may have to do with the number of record, but I am not sure.

I have 29786 companies and 53997 contacts in the system.

I hope someone knows what the cause is and how to solve.

It's not a showstopper, but just  annoying.

Thanks