[Vtigercrm-developers] Migration problem

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 07:51:09 GMT 2014

On 17/02/14 06:53, Emmanuel Buamah wrote:

>   I don't understand by what you mean by extracting the migration zip
> file into vtiger 5.40 directory.
>
> Do you mean /var/www/html/domain/vtigercrm => my vtiger5.40 directory, I
> should put the migration script inside vtigercrm? Then where will I put
> the vtiger6?

Yes.

if /var/www/html/domain/vtigercrm is where the top directory of your
vtiger 5.4.0 system is right now (like where the config.inc.php file is)
then this is where you should unzip the vtiger 6 migration package in.

This is where vtiger 6 will end up. (the migration zip package contains
the vtiger 6 code) is not a reversible process so make backups of
everything before you start so you can revert to 5.4.0 if something goes
wrong.

Cheers

Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk