[Vtigercrm-developers] docs, UTF8 and orphane records

Siam Translations LLP info at siam-translations.com
Sat Feb 15 03:05:24 GMT 2014

Attached scrns nr 1 shows that Chinese file names  are converted in
documents to series of illegible string of characters

Scrns nr 2 shows doc named with illegible string of characters which after
click returning shown alert.

There is also third unwanted behavior. I can notice in documents module
files named like "6907238b32abbee2fe98d2bfbe5ee3ae" without any extension.
But when I open this file in any of image viewer it returning me few
various pictures including image of user uploaded to user profile. But not
user assigned to this document.

Confusion raising up :)

Regards
Andrew Smith