[Vtigercrm-developers] Layouts ModComments

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Sat Feb 15 00:27:20 GMT 2014

Błażej, Slam

You might find some of the modules packaged in Vtiger 6 to be having files
in base module (Vtiger)
which crept as development proceeded before defining the packaging
structure.

We will review and get it refactored as per the
guidelines<http://community.vtiger.com/help/vtigercrm/marketplace/guidelines.html>.
Thanks for the alert.

Having each module to have its impact (files/resources/APIs) within itself
would mean
system work without trouble overwriting other module behavior and gives an
opportunity to
maintain long-time. If this is not followed - the would be a danger of
ModuleB overwriting
dependencies of ModuleA and put the administrators in trouble with
night-mares.

Hope we are on the same page.

Regards,
Prasad