[Vtigercrm-developers] V6 Comments

Daniel Thompson developingdanny at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 09:34:59 GMT 2014

Hi All,

I have mentioned this before but unable to find any record of it on trac.

The date and time stamps have generated a lot of negative feedback, is
there any development or movement on make this a user configuration option.
I can see facebook and other social networking sites have gone down the
road of showing in X days comment made but this is suppose to be a SaaS
offering.

To a business the raw facts instantly are important, working this out
manually or even moving the mouse to hover is seen as pointless.

Just looking for an update on this really!

Regards,

Danny