[Vtigercrm-developers] Contacts sync with Google

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 09:04:03 GMT 2014

On 14/02/14 08:46, Arnold den Boer wrote:

> I have added some coding for additional features like sending out
> birthday emails automatically.
>
> And edited the Invoice layout to a more Dutch layout.
>
> The most irritating point I have now are:
>
> 1.Sales Orders does not generate invoices.
>
> 2.Vtiger screen regularly hangs, I have to do a complete refresh of IE.

Not sure what these have to do with "Contacts sync with Google" - the
title of this thread?

> 3.That I need the timesheet module urgently.

If you send Joe Bordes a cheque, I'm sure he'd oblige ;-)

Or alternatively stay on 5.4.0 until it's ready?

> As someone requested before me, it would be nice to have a collection
> list of all incidents, change request and problems somehere.

Uma S seems to be doing a pretty good job of logging issues on Trac and
even fixing some of them too :-D

Cheers

Al