[Vtigercrm-developers] Reports stays forever?

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 19:51:33 GMT 2014

On 13/02/14 19:09, Siam Translations LLP wrote:
> Can't delete any report.. can you confirm gents?

I created a reported and successfully deleted it.

But I have just noticed that I can't use the forward button to get the
last 5 reports (25 reports on my test system)... Have to click on the
page icon and enter "2". I can page back with the arrow but then again
can't page forward.

(And the way the total list count is done on a hover doesn't work reliably)

Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk