[Vtigercrm-developers] ISSUE WORKFLOW EMAIL

dgigante douglas.gigante at tecnocomp.com.br
Wed Feb 12 22:31:48 GMT 2014

Hi,

I just upgraded from vtiger 5.4 to 6 and it is looking brilliant...
after some problems configuring the email server to use tls I finally
managed to do it. It confirms that email setup.

Here comes the problem:
I created a workflow to notify the assigned user and copy me (homologation)
everytime the lead / opportunity is modified.
However, it does only work when the user who is responsible is the user
whose email is set in the email server. Then it sends email to the user
himself and copy me. Whenever other user create and modify a lead, it
doesn't do anything...

Few things I tried:
Changed the PHP line in vtigercron.php from:
if(PHP_SAPI === "cli" || (isset($_SESSION["authenticated_user_id"]) &&
isset($_SESSION["app_unique_key"]) && $_SESSION["app_unique_key"] ==
$application_unique_key)){

if(PHP_SAPI === "cli" || !isset($_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']) ||
(isset($_SESSION["authenticated_user_id"]) &&
isset($_SESSION["app_unique_key"]) && $_SESSION["app_unique_key"] ==
$application_unique_key)){

Add in the vtigercron.sh the unique application key with PHP -f without
sucess...

Can you guys please help if you can?!
Kind Regards!
Doug - vtiger at Brazil!