[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger6: Organisations list empties when trying to sort

Steffen Schaumburg schaumburg at euratel.de
Tue Feb 11 11:26:01 GMT 2014

On 11/02/14 12:07, Alan Lord wrote:
> On 11/02/14 11:01, Steffen Schaumburg wrote:
>>
>> You can try it by:
>> - logging in with apotest/abc
>> - click on organizations, and about a dozen show up
>> - now click to sort and the list is gone
>>

> Might be a browser issue...
>
> I just logged in using the credentials above (Am on Ubuntu 13.10,
> Firefox 26.0) and sorting on all/any columns is fine.
>
> Also works fine using Chrome.
>
> Nothing disappears.
>
> HTH
>
> Al
Indeed, it works for me in Firefox and Chrome, too. The problem occurs
for me in Opera 12.16, build 1860, Gentoo Hardened amd64.  Since I was
using Opera only for testing these access things more comfortably I'm
not bothered by the problem, but could someone verify they get the bug
with Opera, then I would open a bug.

Thanks, Steffen