[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger6: Organisations list empties when trying to sort

Steffen Schaumburg schaumburg at euratel.de
Tue Feb 11 11:01:21 GMT 2014

On 11/02/14 08:43, Uma S wrote:
> Hi Steffen,
>
> Could u please check, whether the above reported issue is reproducible
> in Demo <http://demo.vtiger.com>. Not able to reproduce in open source.
I recreated the situation on the demo server by (summary steps):
- making the security rule changes (role, group, sharing rules, etc) and
adding the users
- assigning the organisations to apogroup

You can try it by:
- logging in with apotest/abc
- click on organizations, and about a dozen show up
- now click to sort and the list is gone

Hope you can see what the cause might be :/

Thanks, Steffen