[Vtigercrm-developers] Lists and hoovered menu

Siam Translations LLP info at siam-translations.com
Mon Feb 10 19:13:48 GMT 2014

When we hoover over records in list view we can see three action icons on
the right.
Icon with little pencil allowing edit record. Its fine, however after
editing I dont get back to the list view but vtiger leaving me at details
view. I would expect that this little pencil will speedup editing operation
and system will return me to the list view immediately after saving record.
5.4 got this functionality just in txt mode - edit | del
Can we have this option back pls?

Andrew Smith