[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger6: Organisations list empties when trying to sort

Steffen Schaumburg schaumburg at euratel.de
Mon Feb 10 17:47:07 GMT 2014

Hi,
sorry for the bad subject, I couldn't think of anything better.

At least the problem is easy to reproduce:

- Log in with the non-admin account in the group "Apogruppe"
- Click on Organizations -> it shows all the entries (well, the first 50
of the total 413) that the group has access to
- Now click on Organization Name to sort -> suddenly the list disappears
and it says "No Organizations found."

I tried the same with another account that only has access to 1
organisation and there it worked without a problem - I can click to sort
as much as I want to and it stays. There's no error message nor are
there entries in the apache log.

Any pointers?

Thanks, Steffen