[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: VT6 Email Woes and Mailmanager

Kevin J Alderton k.j.alderton at ntlworld.com
Fri Feb 7 10:00:49 GMT 2014

Hello Danny

Cannot send because of "SMTP Connect() failed."

Our servers are set for Outbound mail on Port 25 authentication required.

I also noted that the default authentication mechanism is "LOGIN" where
as we use PLAIN and  CRAM-MD5 depending on which server, which also
complicated the matter once changed to sendmail ---no problems :-D

Kevin