[Vtigercrm-developers] issue with vtiger 6

Arnold den Boer arnold at ardebo.nl
Fri Feb 7 08:40:09 GMT 2014

Hi Uma,

I do not did any steps to get tot his issue.

I openend up vtiger after 2 days not to have used i tand the comments are
"deleted".

In my last email I said that when restoring the complete modules dir the
issue was resolved.

That's not true, I just restored, but still the comments are displayed as
deleted.