[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: VT6 Email Woes and Mailmanager

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Thu Feb 6 13:29:04 GMT 2014

Hi Kevin,

*From mailbox*
    We went through the issue you have reported,which has been tested on
stable open source release,where on click of reply and reply all button
    Compose popup with from email address filled in To* field and subject
field filled up will appear on second click on button.we will look into this

With respect to module related popup's showing email address,in the coming
release we are configuring popup's to show all summary view enabled fields
so user can configure.

On click on any related module record in popup,this will only look for
primary email address,I have reported ticket in trac (
http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/7937),please follow

*Outgoing Server*
On uncheck of authentication field in outgoing server,in database its saved
as false,but in UI it still reflects the checked checkbox,which indicates
yes,even to handle this trac ticket has been raised please follow up (
http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/7936).

Thanks for reporting,will get back to you soon.

On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 4:54 PM, Kevin J Alderton
<k.j.alderton at ntlworld.com>wrote:

> *From mailbox*
>
> Reply and Reply All  ---- Just brings up bare compose popup with no
> details entered
>
> compose email from mail manager
>
> users ---  Primary email and other email  ---no secondary email ---- can
> only select primary
>
> Contacts --- Only primary available
>
> Organization  --- Only primary available
>
> Vendors --- Only primary available
>
> Leads  --- Only primary available
>
> *Outgoing Server*
> Can't save settings as Authenticate, it says so after saved but in
> database its false.  Change in database to true
>
> Cannot send because of "SMTP Connect() failed."  One of the reasons is
> wrong authentication, should be able to chose which mode is enabled on the
> outgoing server
>
> To fix this so it sent overwrote the files in module/Email with the
> attached.
>
> Email.php refers to "Old Webmail module"
>
> At this point it works a little
>
> The roundcube integration by OSS seems the answer!
>
> Kevin

With
Best Regards
Uma.S