[Vtigercrm-developers] Project Module Unable to Change Display Name In Summary View

Rebecca Stanek rlstanek at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 19:16:53 GMT 2014

I followed the changes in the trac to both files but unfortunately it did
not change. I did make the customizations to the language files for
Projects, Milestones, Tasks as well and included a new screen shot showing
the Summary Widgets are not being impacted by the changes.

Thanks in advance for your assistance!