[Vtigercrm-developers] Project Module Unable to Change Display Name In Summary View

Rebecca Stanek rlstanek at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 21:41:03 GMT 2014

I'm trying to customize the Projects module in 6.1. Going through the
Language files I can successfully changes the display names of fields and
labels like normal. However, I am not locating where I can change the
display labels for the Summary View for the Widgets for Milestone and
Tasks.  Instead of saying "Project Milestone Name" I want it to be the name
of the customized module for example: "Custom Milestone Name".

I've also tried changing the field label name in the table vtiger_field but
when I do it actually removes the field from the widget. I've attached a
screenshot showing where I'm looking to change.

Any guidance will be appreciated.

Thanks!