[Vtigercrm-developers] app: we really need a good working app, and you?

Sreenivas Kanumuru svk at vtiger.com
Mon Dec 22 13:15:58 GMT 2014

Thanks Matteo.

> *- better calendar and contacts integration*

Android app allows users to copy contact from Vtiger to Address book. We
have some work to do to make it bidirectional, and also provide the same in
the iPhone app.

Calendar integration is also in the roadmap

- easy item -> related item navigation

Currently, both the iPhone and Android apps show related items for a given
item. Kindly elaborate on how this needs to be improved.

- consistency with OS

We could not devote enough energy to redo the UI. This is on our wish-list.

thank you,
Sreenivas

On Mon, Dec 22, 2014 at 6:12 PM, Matteo Baranzoni <info at greenbitweb.com>
wrote:

> What i need:
> - better calendar and contacts integration
> - consistency with OS: material design on android apps (
> https://developer.android.com/design/material/index.html ) and better HIG
> support on IOS (
> https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/UserExperience/Conceptual/MobileHIG/
> )
> - easy item -> related item navigation

>> Hi Simone,
>>
>> We plan to improve the app and would find your feedback helpful. Please
>> list the features you would like to see in the mobile app.
>>
>> thanks,
>> Sreenivas
>>

>> thank you,
>> Sreenivas
>>
>> On Mon, Dec 22, 2014 at 3:12 PM, Simone Travaglini <
>> simonetravaglini at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello Vtiger developer and vtiger team.
>>> Our experience say that a good app to use vtiger from smartphone now is
>>> a huge need for customers. Lot of them ask for it.
>>> We want to know if there is a project about it, and why offical app is
>>> so limited.
>>> Eventually we can also invest in developing a new app, but before we
>>> want understand exactly if other are doing the same and first of all the
>>> project of Vtiger team.
>>> We want avoid double work (like in customer portal).
>>> So:
>>> 1 - vtiger team is planning to improve their app soon?
>>> 2 - other developer are working on app developement?