[Vtigercrm-developers] Question regarding solution design

Pat OBrien pobrien at boruapps.com
Fri Dec 19 20:21:37 GMT 2014

Yes we do custom dev.  Do you want to email me or use our contact us form
so we can have more detailed discussions off line?
http://www.boruapps.com/contactus

Patrick O'Brien
Boru, Inc.
More Sales, Better Service - Results for Small Business
Work    312-878-6461, Ext 1
Mobile  312-282-4561
Follow us on Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/BoruApps>
Like us on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/BoruApps>