[Vtigercrm-developers] Importing Layouts

Jonathan Sardo sardoj at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 15:44:01 GMT 2014

Hi Prasad,

Many of our clients want a full responsive layout so we plan to make a new
Layout using Bootstrap 3.
It would be great if Vtiger allowed to import Layout packages. Else we'll
have to rename the standard "layout" directory by "layout_old" (for
example) and add the new one called "layout".

Regards,

Jonathan SARDO