[Vtigercrm-developers] Importing Layouts

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Thu Dec 18 10:07:29 GMT 2014

While we are ambitious to include as many as in one release - it has many
times derailed on actual focus. So we are trying to overcome the same and
get better.

We are adopting: FrameworkVersion.ReleaseVersion.MinorVersion

6.2.0 - planned released (6 to 7 months cycle).
6.1.1 - would happen if there is any show-stoppers.

We are pushing the updates frequently on trac. You welcome to pull the same
and share the feedback.

Regards,
Prasad

--