[Vtigercrm-developers] Importing Layouts

Jonathan Sardo sardoj at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 09:16:17 GMT 2014

Hi Uma,

Thanks for your quick answer.
I wrote this mail because in a previous thread, Prasad tell me:

*"Vtiger 6.x platform provides the option to induce more than 1-layout.
This isn't enabled by default (may need some work for completeness).*

*You can experiment with new layout. If we can successfully enable
multi-layout support then we can then enable the option to install layout
through Extension Store like language pack. *

*This means no waiting on integration with product. I'm sure it would also
open the door for new opportunities to work.*

*We would be happy to assist you getting started - keep us posted."*

Regards,

Jonathan SARDO