[Vtigercrm-developers] Best approach for custom views like in Quotes/SalesOrder/Invoices ?

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Tue Dec 16 18:39:55 GMT 2014

FYI what we do is create the two master-detail modules as you do then
add one of the many javascript plugins to create the "detail" records in
a Detail View Block (in coreBOS).

There is a full working code example here:

https://github.com/tsolucio/adocMaster
https://github.com/tsolucio/adocDetail

Joe
TSolucio