[Vtigercrm-developers] Email + workflows

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 07:52:54 GMT 2014

On 15/12/14 06:36, Stacey Johnson wrote:
> I asked before why I can not read emails sent by workflows.
> Please if anybody know the reason  share solution.
> my emails sent by workflow looks like below:

I wonder...

I have a customer that is having issues with Workflow generated emails
not being received. The workflow itself seems to be working fine ("Only
Once" workflows write to the database, emails get added to the workflow
queue and then removed when the scheduler runs)...

Their email server is a hosted Exchange solution I think. I wonder if
the mail could be being dropped/flagged as spam with this kind of content?

Anyone else seeing issues with workflow emails?