[Vtigercrm-developers] Import Step3 not showing in several modules

mathdesc mathdesc at yahoo.fr
Tue Dec 9 18:01:12 GMT 2014

Hi,

My explanation about the subsequent issue I have is wrong-way because
some data are actually correct.

It is more simple (much more simple ) than that, yet indeed the
re-exported data are unsafe =)
actually everything that comes with a accentuation and the likes are
exported without a prior html_entity_decode and that fails on entries on
re-import.

So my simple fix does work as it is but, guess what... it only debugged
what I targeted.

mathdesc