[Vtigercrm-developers] Invisible User!

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Tue Dec 9 05:44:52 GMT 2014

Hi,

We are trying to reproduce this issue, but not able to catch proper
test-case to reproduce same.

It would be better, if anyone can share clue about this test-case. Its
becoming hard to resolve without proper test-case.

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 6:15 PM, Manuel Fernando <ptdesigner at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Yes Alan,
>
> I have seen this too many times and already been reported and ticket
> created by Uma
> Same thing you can see in www.demo.vtiger.com
>
> http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/8350
>

> Best Regards.
> Manuel
>
> > No dia 08/12/2014, às 12:17, Alan Lord <alanslists at gmail.com> escreveu:
> >
> > The client with the Mail Converter issues has, I have just noticed, also
> got one of these users with no name, role, email etc.
> >
> > This is the 2nd time I have seen this on two completely different
> systems...
> >
> > Al
> > <Screenshot from 2014-12-08 12:14:57.png><Screenshot from 2014-12-08
> > http://www.vtiger.com/

With
Best Regards
Uma.S