[Vtigercrm-developers] Mail manager - Folder name appears in Date sent column when attaching

apcloic apcloic at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 15:08:32 GMT 2014

Hi Uma,

Thanks for your reply.
However, I can guarantee that emails are sent using mail manager via vTiger
outgoing server (sendmail/postix), so date & time of mail should be recorded
in vtiger database.
Regards,

PS : Uma, could you plz clarify something ? While this bug with mail manager
is effectively minor and had been reported only a few hours ago, you already
reply to it so that's very fast !
However, I've reported another issue 8 days ago regarding Inventory Manager
field (UItype 77) which is major issue and reproductible on demo.vtiger.com
but... no answer at all !
I feel really disappointed in such a case, is there any obvious reason why
this issue regarding UItype 77 is ignored ?