[Vtigercrm-developers] Survey module?

Alan Bell alan.bell at libertus.co.uk
Wed Dec 3 17:14:51 GMT 2014

On 03/12/14 16:18, socialboostdk wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Does anyone have any knowledge of a survey-module for vtiger?
>
> Or if anyone has considered making one, would you perhaps want to
> collaborate? :)

I had considered making one, with customer portal integration. The idea
would be that vtiger users could assemble a survey template with a bunch
of questions as related entities. This would then be deployed to a bunch
of accounts or contacts and they would respond to it through the portal.
I never got much further than thinking about it as I wasn't sure what
the future direction for the portal was.