[Vtigercrm-developers] Users are unable to select inventory manager (Quotes), access denied.

apcloic apcloic at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 14:35:29 GMT 2014

Hi,

I'm still looking for a solution regarding this issue, it looks like UItype
77, 66, 68 and 101 are all in the same boat and don't work as expected :

- As a simple user with role configured to allow assignment records to other
users having the same role or subordinate --> "User access denied" error

- However, the same simple user can use "type to search" but it doesn't take
care of role settings so user is able to assign records to superior role
which I guess is a security issue !

As I wrote in my previous post, issue can be reproduced on demo.vtiger.com

vTiger Team, at least could you plz confirm if it's correct or if I missed
something ?