[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 6.0 Mail Manager Problems

Jan marketing at lssnam.com
Tue Apr 29 12:46:18 GMT 2014

Hi there,I have problems with the mail manager. I have setup my outgoing
server as in the included picture.
<http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/file/n10384/outgoing-server.jpg>
And I have setup my Mail Manger inbox like this included picture
<http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/file/n10384/user-mail-box.jpg> My
problem is this :When I compose a new email I cannot add anything to the
mail like in the picture included here:
<http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/file/n10384/composing.jpg> I cannot
search for any contact or organization or any other field in the drop down.
I cannot add cc or bccI cannot add documents on my crmI can add documents
from my PCThis also happens if I clock on contacts > send mail ..... at
least when I do it that way it will populate the email address of the
contact that I selectedIf I receive a mail in the inbox and reply, it also
does not populate the address and the same happens. I cannot add search or
do anythingWhen I create an email directly to a contact, I can send the
email without any attachments, but it never reaches the recipientI tried to
change the php file from smtp to sendmail but no luck in sending I tried
about 20other things that I could find relating to this problem but to no
availI have been struggling with this for nearly a month now an decided I
have to contact support/development regarding thisI Have read each wiki I
could find about it but my problem just stays thereAlso When I compose an
email I cannot add an address that is not on the systemAny advice here ?Jan
PotgieterSwakopmund, Namibia, Africa