[Vtigercrm-developers] coreBOS Customer portal

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Tue Apr 29 09:45:16 GMT 2014

Hi,

This is a first set of changes required. I took the extra time to do it
right, instead of just applying a full patch of changes (which I had
already) I have separated it into logical blocks which may be useful on
their own, I have created examples in the coreBOS web service
development tool (which I created for this purpose) and videos informing
of their use along with wiki pages for each one. That is the way we
work: trying to help :-)

If you are willing to apply these changes to VT6 and get the coreBOSCP
working on VT6, please open tickets in our system and we will try to
help you all we can.

This first set, are all the changes that required base code changes to
vtiger CRM 5.4, the next set I will inform about are all new REST
methods that we needed and that should be easier to upgrade as they are
"more or less" independent.

http://corebos.org/development/view.php?id=123
http://corebos.org/development/view.php?id=124
http://corebos.org/development/view.php?id=125
http://corebos.org/development/view.php?id=126
http://corebos.org/development/view.php?id=127

The ticketing system is integrated with github, so you can find the
exact patch/commit on the ticket and it is also integrated with our wiki
system, so you can click on the wiki link above each ticket to get full
details of the functionality.

Joe
TSolucio

On 23/04/14 11:48, apcloic wrote:
> Hi Joe,
>
> It looks really great, I'm playing with it right now.
>
> For now, in order to get the login screen, once I properly fill the
> informations on /protected/config/config.php & /protected/config/devel.php,
> I've simply had to create the following two missing folders :
> customer_portal_root/protected/runtime/sessions
> customer_portal_root/assets
>
> Trying to log in return the following error as it's been designed for v5 :
> "Customer Portal is not correctly configured.
> Please contact your application administrator."
>
> I will later try with our developer to see if we could make it work on v6 as
> you said it should be quite easy.
>
> Thanks a lot for this CP module, I like it ! ;)
> Regards,
>

> Joe Bordes wrote
>> Hi,
>>
>> This project has been available for some time:
>>
>> http://crmevolutivo.com/doku.php/es:vtyiicpng
>>
>> and we just released the code:
>>
>> https://github.com/tsolucio/coreBOSCP
>>
>> we plan to keep working on it and it shouldn't be that difficult to get
>> it working on 6 as it is all REST based.

Un saludo
Joe
TSolucio