[Vtigercrm-developers] How to add hidden field on vtiger record details?

Stencel, Maciej m.stencel at opensaas.pl
Tue Apr 29 06:05:31 GMT 2014

Hi,

If You want to have field that will not show in Detail or Edit view, You
can set up in vtiger_field table for your field DisplayType value to 3.

That way this field will be omited from EditView or DetailView. It can be
displayed in ListView, but if You dont want that just dont use this column
there.

*Z poważaniem / Best regards*

*Maciej Stencel*
*Tel: +48 884-997-123*