[Vtigercrm-developers] Lists navigation in 6.1

Siam Translations LLP info at siam-translations.com
Mon Apr 28 07:22:17 GMT 2014

As I mentioned before would be great to have navigation between related
lists and superior list improved.
For instance: When I enter project and than I wanna edit project task,
after editing this task i have no logical
way to come back to project superior to edited task. I can, using "back"
button in browser, but it is not correct way i suppose... This is very
uncomfortable when we managing lots of data daily. I would ask for
considering this issue in final release of 6.1

Regards
Andrew Smith