[Vtigercrm-developers] Search in columns of a list of records

Siam Translations LLP info at siam-translations.com
Sat Apr 26 00:03:23 GMT 2014

Did you noticed how vTiger was born? :-)

A.Smith

On 26-04-2014 4:38 AM, Pabiszczak, B?az.ej wrote:
> This is not a good idea.
>

> Z powaz.aniem / Regards
> B?az.ej Pabiszczak
> M: +48.884999123
> E: b.pabiszczak at opensaas.pl <mailto:b.pabiszczak at opensaas.pl>

> <mailto:sardoj at gmail.com>>:
>
>     There is an other solution, but only if you are very motivated
>     guys and if you collaborate! Let's create a new CRM solution!
>     I have already started to do something....

>     http://www.vtiger.com/

Andrew Smith
Head of Projects Management
SIAM Translations
Multilingual Information Management for Life Science and Technology
MEDIA MONITORING
DOCUMENTS TRANSLATIONS

This message contains confidential information and is intended for
"Recipient". If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that
disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on
the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. E-mail
transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not
message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification
is required please request a hard-copy version.