[Vtigercrm-developers] vtigerCRM Mobile

Bernard Bailey bernard.bailey at timezone.co.nz
Thu Apr 24 01:47:38 GMT 2014

Hi team,

I have been trying to make use of the vtigerCRM Mobile edition on my phone to
assist me in my daily grind.

I have just discovered I can add a 'mobile profile' and limit the modules
showing on the phone.  Good work team.

However I cannot see any Organizations or Contacts when the 'sync ' is run.
Not so good.  :-(

I can though, search and find the Organization on the Server and review the
organisation details there.  Good.

I can edit and save from that view; but the edit does not show up on the
server.  Not good.

When I open an Organisation record and scroll down to the 'main phone' field, I
expect to be able to start the phone ringing; but alas not possible. Not good.

When I open an Organisation record and scroll down to the 'Mobile phone' field,
I expect to be able to start the phone ringing or send a TXT from my phone; but
alas not possible. Not good.

When I open an Organisation record and scroll down to the 'email' field, I
expect to be able to start the the email application to this address; but alas
not possible. Not good.

When I open an Organisation record and scroll down to the Shipping Address'
field, I expect to the GPS function to cut in and plot a route to this address;
but alas not possible. Not good.

I would like to work with someone who can provide this functionality; thus
making my phone a real tool connected to the appropriate servces.

Regards
Bernard G Bailey
TimeZone