[Vtigercrm-developers] Example of VT6 style cron.service?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 11:07:02 GMT 2014

I need to write a GeoTools.service scheduler routine for a vt6 module.

For the scheduler to run I need to collect some of the configuration
information prior to it running.

In vtiger 5.4.0 I created a library of functions to handle this but in
VT6 the information I need is already accessible via an extended class
of the Settings_Vtiger_Module_Model().

So I'm trying to load this when the scheduler runs so I have access to
the same functions and data but...

> include_once 'vtlib/Vtiger/Module.php';
> include_once 'includes/Loader.php';
>
> $moduleModel = Settings_Vtiger_Module_Model::getInstance('GeoTools_CoreEditor');

running the above:

> php -f modules/GeoTools/resources/cron-test.php
> PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Vtiger_Base_Model' not found in .../modules/Settings/Vtiger/models/Module.php on line 14

I'm obviously missing something stupid...

Any cluebats?

Cheers