[Vtigercrm-developers] Hello, Anyone can fix the time based workflow

忍.... 896177346 at qq.com
Wed Apr 23 08:26:49 GMT 2014

Hi,

thank you for your  reply.
what we need is absolutely the time based trigger , which can run the workflow automatically without save or update the records of the related module.
can you share us one example of your custom cron scheduler jobs?

Anyone can write the time based trigger to run the workflow automatically ?

Regards!
Andy