[Vtigercrm-developers] documents and workflows - v6

Siam Translations LLP info at siam-translations.com
Wed Apr 23 04:58:01 GMT 2014

I believe I saw this solution however I got vtiger 6 on board and this
drilling my mind.
Posted previously this case and I hope I convinced vtiger team to add
this functionality
as many users and guys here see good point of workflows in documents.
It is little hassle I suppose to include few lines of code and make it
working well.
All we need is to make vtiger powerful not weak so any of additional
reinforcement
should be warm welcomed.

Regards
Andrew Smith

On 23-04-2014 11:48 AM, stprasad at stprasad.com wrote:
> Yes, in 5.4
> You need to do a few things. It was quite some time ago.
> Mainly it has to do with enabling the attachment type as allowable field.
> Regards, ST Prasad

Andrew Smith
Head of Projects Management
SIAM Translations
Multilingual Information Management for Life Science and Technology
MEDIA MONITORING
DOCUMENTS TRANSLATIONS

This message contains confidential information and is intended for
"Recipient". If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that
disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on
the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. E-mail
transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not
message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification
is required please request a hard-copy version.