[Vtigercrm-developers] Customer portal

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Tue Apr 22 15:45:22 GMT 2014

Hi,

I have tested it on 5.2 to 5.4, but the webservice changes it requires
should be easy to apply to VT6, once those changes are in place the
whole CP is REST based so it should "just work". I don't think that
would be difficult at all.

I set up a video where I show off some of the potential of this project.

http://youtu.be/x1yb1NnCw78

Joe
TSolucio