[Vtigercrm-developers] workflows in v6

Mark Kostner admin at myscreen.com.au
Wed Apr 16 00:46:01 GMT 2014

Hi there,

I have a question re: workflows in v6

Are workflows still on triggered on saving of a record?

I ask because there are a number of new conditions like:

=> Less than hours before
=> Less than hours later
=> More than hours before
=> More than hours before

Does this mean that the workflow will be triggered automatically xx hours
before a certain date / time? Or will it still only be triggered when the
record is saved?

What we are trying to achieve is to set a reminder in t Tasks that will send
an email 24 hours before the due date if a task is not yet completed. So for
example we have set a condition :

=> Due Date -> Less than hours later -> 24
=> Status -> is not -> completed

Although this does not seem to trigger the workflow. (which is an email
reminder)

We only want the reminder sent if the task is NOT completed.