[Vtigercrm-developers] RES: Vtiger 6 hangs on loading

Salim salimcmd at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 06:58:01 GMT 2014

I don't know whether its the same problem that i had some time before, May
be helpful, I had some problems like you guys mentioned,
Eg: After editing Some thing from Detail view, At the time of Dashboard
was the *error_report *configuration in php.ini file, I had some
other directive than vtiger mentioned, So application makes any ajax
request, the response came with some php warning also, So the response
wasn't pure JSON. That made the loader spinning infinitely.

To check this just put *display_errors Off*, in php.in

On 9 April 2014 11:46, Simone Travaglini <simonetravaglini at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've the same problem!

>> hi
>> I have the same problem specially in Role desiging.
>>

>> On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 12:14 AM, Douglas Gigante <
>> douglas.gigante at tecnocomp.com.br> wrote:
>>
>>>  Hi Arnold,
>>>

>>> Did you find a solution for your problem? Got the same issue happening
>>> here!

Muhammed Abdul Salim