[Vtigercrm-developers] How to add multiple image/file upload functionality in custom module

apcloic apcloic at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 16:41:03 GMT 2014

I'm not a big fan of this forum engine too, however I think it could be far
better than it is.

So at first you've configured all the following ?
http://blog.vanillaforums.com/news/9-ways-to-eliminate-spam-in-your-community-forum/
I don't really think so...

For example, I've suggested in a forum post to involve some community
members (like me) in helping out moderating (point 6)...dead letter !

Looking at the source code, it also looks like the vanilla forum is not
updated (2.0.18.4) which is a 2 years-old release while latest version is
2.0.18.10 released on december, 2013.

Fighting spam is not a losing battle but I agree that it could be really
hard if you want to do it with no help.

Maybe it's time to build a real Open Source community around VT but I
believe that things have to be done differently.