[Vtigercrm-developers] How to add multiple image/file upload functionality in custom module

John Crisp john at reetspetit.net
Tue Apr 8 15:25:58 GMT 2014

On 08/04/14 16:15, apcloic wrote:
> Are you talking about the following forum ?
> <http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/file/n10157/vtiger_spam_forum.jpg>

LOL. Haven't really them since vTiger somehow managed to 'lose' my
account and all my posts a few years back, some of which were actually
quite useful once I'd learned a bit :-) I would often refer new users
back to them as they contained quite a few answers to common problems

I never bothered recreating a new account - hadn't got the energy. As
you know, I'm quite disillusioned with the whole thing, like many, and
couldn't be bothered to try and help any more. Sadly, I don't think I'm
alone.

> As I am not a developer too but trying (with success ;)) to create custom
> modules & workflows, adding link, etc. I would be happy to use the forum and
> not disturbing real developers with dumb questions but the fact is that
> vTiger official forum is almost unusable because of spams, I think it really
> kills the community !

Me too, hence I read here, but rarely post a question :-) The system is
correct, but the junk issues needs resolving by the vTiger personnel.
Unfortunately I don't see anything like that happening for reasons I
have mentioned before.

> So I ended up posting questions here and I often have very helpful replies +
> I've learned a lot by reading mails archive.

Yup - great place to read and learn.

> I really agree with you that this is not the right place for general help
> but there is simply no other place.

Yes, but telling all the users to post their questions here will only
turn this place into an unusable junk strewn mess. The solution is for
vTiger to fix the completely awful and unusable forums. I won't be
holding my breath on that though ;-)