[Vtigercrm-developers] RES: RES: Workflow and Email - FIXED

Douglas Gigante douglas.gigante at tecnocomp.com.br
Tue Apr 8 14:38:49 GMT 2014

Hello,

After hours of debbuging we finally came to the solution of the problem! (Quite pathetic once discovered)

Most email providers put straight in to the servers Junk Box emails from VTiger. So we couldn´t spot them.
We then created a gmail to test and all the emails started pointing to the client´s junk box…

So that was a matter of adding a rule into our server (office365) and fix the matter!
Up and running here fellows!

Kind Regards,
Doug