[Vtigercrm-developers] How to add multiple image/file upload functionality in custom module

apcloic apcloic at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 14:15:39 GMT 2014

John Crisp-2 wrote
> For general help you are better off visiting the forums at
> forums.vtiger.com or here https://www.vtiger.com/developers/

Hi,
Are you talking about the following forum ?
<http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/file/n10157/vtiger_spam_forum.jpg>

As I am not a developer too but trying (with success ;)) to create custom
modules & workflows, adding link, etc. I would be happy to use the forum and
not disturbing real developers with dumb questions but the fact is that
vTiger official forum is almost unusable because of spams, I think it really
kills the community !

So I ended up posting questions here and I often have very helpful replies +
I've learned a lot by reading mails archive.

I really agree with you that this is not the right place for general help
but there is simply no other place.