[Vtigercrm-developers] Customer Portal -> multiple PDF templates ?

loic apcloic at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 15:12:18 GMT 2014

Thanks but I won't buy another PDF commercial extension.
Really too bad I didn't know there is an alternative to PDF Maker Pro.
It looks like your extensions is really hard to find over the Internet,
maybe because your website is not available in english and even with
automatic translation via Google Chrome, I can't find any information about
OSS PDF on your site.