[Vtigercrm-developers] Customer Portal -> multiple PDF templates ?

apcloic apcloic at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 08:29:13 GMT 2014

Hi All,

Did someone already work on how to get multiple PDF templates according to
customer's type ?

For example, let's say I have some type A customers and type B customers.

I'm using Customer Portal to allow them to see and download their invoices
but customers A speak english and don't need VAT on their PDF invoices while
customers type B speak french and need VAT.

So basically I need at least 2 PDF templates.

Is there any way to define which PDF template should be used according to
customer's type ?