[Vtigercrm-developers] Error Importing custom module

S T Prasad stprasad at stprasad.com
Thu Sep 26 03:05:36 UTC 2013

Hi Oscar,
There is still something wrong in the manifest.xml. The reason, is that the
Import does not finish cleanly. There normally should be a FINISH button at
the end of the process, after installing the PetsImport.zip, it went thru
the report of the tasks performed for module creation, but did not go to
finish.

So something broke en route, and the module has been created only
partially. As a result, the required record in vtiger_ws_entity was not
inserted. I inserted the record manually, and the module started up, albeit
with more errors

I am checking more, and hopefully should get this sorted.

You could see here
CRM URL            http://hosted.vtigress.com/forstp/crm
login credentials for the crm are
username : admin