[Vtigercrm-developers] VT6 RC

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 06:59:51 UTC 2013

On 13/09/13 07:12, Sreenivas Kanumuru wrote:
> This is what we have in the pipeline as far as features are concerned.

Thanks Sreenivas,

>   * Mail Manager

Can you please fix the way mail sending from Mail Manager works?

http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/6442

The way I understand this, what should happen is the IMAP client in
vtiger should add a *copy* of the outgoing message to the client's Sent
Folder of their IMAP account.

What it should absolutely *not* do, is send another copy of the message,
via SMTP, to the sender so it arrives in their Inbox.

>   * Scheduler

I see on the vtiger 6 wiki that Workflows will have a new trigger based
on a scheduled time.

https://wiki.vtiger.com/vtiger6/index.php/Workflows

Will the Scheduler also get the ability to specify a start time and not
just a frequency? Or, perhaps this does away with the need for a
separate scheduler completely..

> Following Features will not be in 6.0

>   * Asterisk / PBX Manager

Hmm - Dropped completely or just not going to make the 6.0 release?

We have quite a few customers using the outbound (click-to-call) portion.

Cheers